• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

Part of the package

When I babysit or watch other people's kiddos I always find myself breakin' out the camera and taking some photos. I love taking them and sometimes it's just fun to have new subjects. Either the parents are there and know what I'm doing or they come back later and I get to say "umm...well, while _____ was here today I probably took like 50 pics of him. I just couldn't help myself!" So.. to those that have grinned in acceptance of my idea of fun...here are a few I worked on tonight for a little entertainment.
:0)











































































Apparently I may be finished having babies but I'm not finished wanting to take photos of them!
:0)
p.s. Isn't it funny that the first two babies are obviously not the same babies, they live in different states, I saw them a few weeks apart...yet they have on the same onesie when I got to see them!
p.s.s. The last one is of my newest nephew and the shirt says "baby brother" not "baby broth" ;0)
Read More 6 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

6 comments

  1. Dawn @ simply transparent on June 8, 2008 at 11:59 PM

    Cute pix but my favorite *unbiased* one is of wee babe!

    Great pix, again!

     
  2. Unknown on June 9, 2008 at 8:19 AM

    AWWW Those are great. I know #2 babe and the last babe so they are my favs. but you take great pics I love them!

     
  3. Grateful for Grace on June 9, 2008 at 1:34 PM

    Man, you're good.

    That last baby is probably the cutest baby boy I've seen in ... 9 years!! Seriously, beautiful baby.

    Oh, and guess what onesie he wore yesterday? The same one as the first two babies. It's one of my favorites! Funny.

    I love you!

     
  4. Grateful for Grace on June 9, 2008 at 1:37 PM

    Actually, he has it on today!

     
  5. theevansfamily on June 10, 2008 at 5:58 PM

    So my internet was down for a few days and lookw hat I miss!

    So I'm gonn have to say that Babe 2 is my favorite with the last Babe coming in at a close second! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE it! You and sis should start a photo business. Seriously. I'd pay you both. For real. LOVE IT!!! I still want to see the PJ pictures!

     
  6. Anonymous on June 12, 2008 at 2:22 AM

    Robin,
    one bad thing about summer - I miss your family.
    Paul

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ▼ 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ▼ June (15)
      • Yeah, she's THAT kind of sister...
      • Five years ago...
      • Wordless Wednesday (a day late AGAIN!)
      • Sacrificial Ferns
      • Even I did...
      • Semi-Wordless Wednesday
      • I just can NOT fathom...
      • So funny, so true
      • So far, so good
      • Is it the age + annoying personality flaw?
      • Wordless Wednesday (a day late)
      • Part of the package
      • Hairsprayed out!
      • Wordless Wednesday
      • Reason #3
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ▼  June (15)
      • Yeah, she's THAT kind of sister...
      • Five years ago...
      • Wordless Wednesday (a day late AGAIN!)
      • Sacrificial Ferns
      • Even I did...
      • Semi-Wordless Wednesday
      • I just can NOT fathom...
      • So funny, so true
      • So far, so good
      • Is it the age + annoying personality flaw?
      • Wordless Wednesday (a day late)
      • Part of the package
      • Hairsprayed out!
      • Wordless Wednesday
      • Reason #3
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top