• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

Hairsprayed out!

I've seen some other blogs lately that are like flash backs to past years. Very funny too. Seeing the big hair, the Madonna-inspired clothes, acid-washed jeans, ETC...definitely lead me to think back to those days. So much of me has changed since then (PTL for that!) but one thing that kept jumping out at me was the hair! I don't think I even OWN hairspray now. I NEVER use it. Well, I never really take the time to do anything with my hair at all so hairspray just seems silly. Ya' think the CANS of White Rain that I used back then just somehow filled my tolerance for hairspray for years to come?


OH YEAH BABY! Gotta love it!
:0)

'Fro Me to You!

Read More 5 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

5 comments

  1. j on June 6, 2008 at 12:42 AM

    Your hair looks so much bigger than you were! I just LOVE pics of that eighties hair!

    Be blessed.

    Jennifer

     
  2. Chelsea on June 6, 2008 at 3:09 AM

    all i have to say... priceless. ok..maybe one more... blackmail?

     
  3. theevansfamily on June 6, 2008 at 8:00 AM

    AH! I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing :o)

     
  4. Dawn @ simply transparent on June 6, 2008 at 10:24 AM

    FUNNY!!!

    Then again I vied for THAT hair!

    Great post!

     
  5. Grateful for Grace on June 7, 2008 at 12:35 PM

    I am cracking up!!! You always were much better than me at doing hair. AND you changed it so often that you should have PLENTY of photos for the 'Fro Me to You gig!!

    love ya!

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ▼ 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ▼ June (15)
      • Yeah, she's THAT kind of sister...
      • Five years ago...
      • Wordless Wednesday (a day late AGAIN!)
      • Sacrificial Ferns
      • Even I did...
      • Semi-Wordless Wednesday
      • I just can NOT fathom...
      • So funny, so true
      • So far, so good
      • Is it the age + annoying personality flaw?
      • Wordless Wednesday (a day late)
      • Part of the package
      • Hairsprayed out!
      • Wordless Wednesday
      • Reason #3
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ▼  June (15)
      • Yeah, she's THAT kind of sister...
      • Five years ago...
      • Wordless Wednesday (a day late AGAIN!)
      • Sacrificial Ferns
      • Even I did...
      • Semi-Wordless Wednesday
      • I just can NOT fathom...
      • So funny, so true
      • So far, so good
      • Is it the age + annoying personality flaw?
      • Wordless Wednesday (a day late)
      • Part of the package
      • Hairsprayed out!
      • Wordless Wednesday
      • Reason #3
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top