• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

Even I did...

I said before that I am feeling like a true blogger now in that I am surfing blogs and lovin' what I find! It's so much fun and so much of what I have found is truly inspiring.

Here is a story that I found.
It touched my heart and stays within my thoughts. Now, I'm not a crier... any of you that know me know that I'm not. I just don't cry often. BUT even I cried at this.

As a mom I think one of the hardest things to try to describe is your love for your child(ren).
I know that before I was a mom many people talked about it and told me "just wait and see, it's a love like no other." and I thought to myself "Yeah, ok...".

Now I am a mom
and it is so very true.

This story touches that place in all of us. That place that knows we would do the exact same thing for our child and indeed be praying the entire time that our child be kept safe and alive. I love the visual it brings to my mind...in a prayer position to pray AND keep your child safe.

I have no doubt that God did exactly as that mom asked and His hands wrapped around the baby, entered the man's mind to make him turn back, and kept that cell phone text going so the baby and the entire world would have even more proof of the mom's love.

What an amazing story.
(no, I did not "snoop" it to check it's validity) I want to believe it is true so I will go with that. :0)

Happy Sunday!

Read More 0 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

0 comments



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ▼ 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ▼ June (15)
      • Yeah, she's THAT kind of sister...
      • Five years ago...
      • Wordless Wednesday (a day late AGAIN!)
      • Sacrificial Ferns
      • Even I did...
      • Semi-Wordless Wednesday
      • I just can NOT fathom...
      • So funny, so true
      • So far, so good
      • Is it the age + annoying personality flaw?
      • Wordless Wednesday (a day late)
      • Part of the package
      • Hairsprayed out!
      • Wordless Wednesday
      • Reason #3
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ▼  June (15)
      • Yeah, she's THAT kind of sister...
      • Five years ago...
      • Wordless Wednesday (a day late AGAIN!)
      • Sacrificial Ferns
      • Even I did...
      • Semi-Wordless Wednesday
      • I just can NOT fathom...
      • So funny, so true
      • So far, so good
      • Is it the age + annoying personality flaw?
      • Wordless Wednesday (a day late)
      • Part of the package
      • Hairsprayed out!
      • Wordless Wednesday
      • Reason #3
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top