So frustrating.
Here is my example from today.
I'm really enjoying taking photos from different angles and I love taking them from right over their heads, having them look up into the camera. Now ignore the coloring (it's taken with a flash which never gives great quality) and ignore the cluttered background...we're just practicing angles here...
Gab's is pretty good...
She at least looks at me and has somewhat of a grin... and I just love her eyes too.Caleb's...well, I love it of course. He has gotten wonderful with taking photos lately and does exactly what I ask...
And then there is my baby girl.... this is all she gives me, all the time.
She really is adorable...in real life....in person...but this..this "CHEESE!" of hers, it's just plain scary at times.I remember Caleb going through a phase. He went through a few...his first few years of life he would always look at the camera...and give this deadpan look. Just the "uhhhhh" look EVERY time. Seriously, all of his photos from 7 months to 3 years old...all look the same, exact same expression. That was pretty annoying. This snarl from Georgia though, I sure hope it goes away pretty soon.

Ok, first of all I thought you would appreciate that... Cutie Pie is sitting on my lap while I read your blog and when I goto to Georgia's photo she said, "Georgia's saying.. cheeeeeese!" So, there you have it. 2yos know what she is doing.
She'll outgrow it. Not sure she'll outgrow the distaste for getting her photo taken enough to go to have portraits taken professionally, though. Ü
Love the shots of Caleb and Gabriella. And the WW ones are good too. He seems very proud of his tower! Go, Caleb!
mucho love,
me
I can so relate to this post..as I'm "trying to take individual shots for a special "Fathers Day frame and the dd whose 3yrs is not a "poser" yet, just a cheezer!
So it's like which cheezy pix will make the cut?!
Great WW btw!
~Dawn :~D
I totlaly understand, James still does the CHEESE grin. I'm glad Addison finally grew out of that.