• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

Another teacher gift idea



Here is another idea for a teacher gift...this one for your child's main teacher. My previous post here showed the ones I made for my child's enrichment teachers. This is the one that I made for my son's teacher a couple of weeks ago for Teacher Appreciation. I love how it turned out and I think she did too!
It's super easy.

I got a large jar...I got this one months ago at Ikea but they have ones like it at Hobby Lobby and Michael's (and don't forget...Hobby Lobby has glassware on sale half off right now!). I found this adorable label for the top here....isn't it wonderful when people share their talents! She has some other ADORABLE ones too, absolutely perfect! YEA! I simply printed it out on my printer, cut it out, and then modpodged it to the top of the jar!

then I checked at the school to see if they had lists for the teacher's "favorites"...these are usually in a binder at the front office of most schools. They did so that made it even better! I found out her favorite candy, favorite drink, and the best places to get her a gift card.
That's what I used to fill the jar. (the coke can is one of those miniature ones, super adorable and it fit wonderfully!)

I added some ribbon (regular ribbon, not gift wrap) and some beads to make it a little cuter.

:0)



Read More 2 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

2 comments

  1. Grateful for Grace on May 30, 2011 at 4:41 PM

    Please fill mine with Almond M&Ms. Thanks! ;)

     
  2. cajungal01 on May 30, 2011 at 6:49 PM

    Ok Sis, good to know! :0)

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼ 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ▼ May (10)
      • Another teacher gift idea
      • Teacher Gifts
      • Mother's Day/Father's Day
      • YEA for growing up..and helping! ;0)
      • We love it!
      • Two little things that I LOVE
      • Mother's Day ...remembering my Momma
      • Simple and inexpensive! :0)
      • Bigger stuffed animal storage
      • My big boy!
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ▼  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ▼  May (10)
      • Another teacher gift idea
      • Teacher Gifts
      • Mother's Day/Father's Day
      • YEA for growing up..and helping! ;0)
      • We love it!
      • Two little things that I LOVE
      • Mother's Day ...remembering my Momma
      • Simple and inexpensive! :0)
      • Bigger stuffed animal storage
      • My big boy!
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top