• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

Works for Me... stuffed animal holder!




I was one of THOSE Moms... back before I had kids. You know the kind, the kind that says "I will never let my kids have....". Yeah, that kind. I don't think I did it with a lot of things but I DO remember saying it about stuffed animals.
It went something like this "I won't ever let my kids have a bunch of stuffed animals. They're just pointless really and they harbor germs. YUCK!"
Ummmmm....
yeah...
Ok.

Then I had kids.
and they got older.
and they LOVE stuffed animals.
AND...
they actually PLAY WITH THEM!
:0)

So, in my dismay of WAAAY too many stuffed animals, I made my kiddos get rid of a bunch. Still left us with a WHOLE BUNCH.
We needed a way to organize them, store them, SOMETHING!
So, we went this route.
It's an over the door shoe organizer! WOOHOO! Not too expensive, easy to find at my local store, and super easy to put up. I DID have to use some fishing string to attach the organizer to the hooks and give it more length. My kids wouldn't have been able to reach if I didn't extend it lower somehow. :0)

it's not perfect...we have some animals that are too bigbut most fit
and I am lovin' it!

It doesn't take up any needed space,
it contains the animals,
it keeps them off the floor and from all over my house
(I think somehow stuffed animals reproduce...truly!)
:0)

That's what works for me today!
Check out other ideas on Works for Me Wednesday at We are That Family!

thanks for stopping by!
Read More 2 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

2 comments

  1. Ticia on April 27, 2011 at 7:31 PM

    I agree stuffed animals reproduce somehow.

     
  2. Grateful for Grace on April 28, 2011 at 8:29 AM

    Cute idea, Sis.

    Oh, I remember you saying that.


    And yes, I believe they reproduce. They take the "be fruitful and multiply" seriously.

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼ 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ▼ April (13)
      • Works for Me... stuffed animal holder!
      • more canvas "photos"
      • That time again and we are SOOO excited!
      • Black and White photos on canvas!
      • BookBed Caddies!
      • Bench redo
      • Spring Cleaning!
      • my nemesis
      • Super painting!
      • We love SPRING!
      • Seriously cute right?
      • A room to grow in...
      • I am SOOO excited about this project!
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ▼  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ▼  April (13)
      • Works for Me... stuffed animal holder!
      • more canvas "photos"
      • That time again and we are SOOO excited!
      • Black and White photos on canvas!
      • BookBed Caddies!
      • Bench redo
      • Spring Cleaning!
      • my nemesis
      • Super painting!
      • We love SPRING!
      • Seriously cute right?
      • A room to grow in...
      • I am SOOO excited about this project!
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top