• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

We love SPRING!

I love to start each season with a little "party". We don't always do it, sometimes I don't take the time to get it all together. I always wish I had.
The one season I always seem to do a party for is spring. I LOVE spring. I feel the same way about fall/autumn too. :0)

This year we did a few activities and had just a couple of friends over.
Here is what we did:
for a snack: we gave them fruit of every color, in matching bowls. They were instructed to make something "springish" with the fruit. They brainstormed first and came up with flowers, rainbows, and bugs. Caleb made a rainbow, Georgia made a flower (and then made a rainbow afterward)


One of our activities was painting little pots. They each had soil and seeds to put in their pots after they dried.

Another activity was one of those simple kits you can buy...the foam craft kind. Each child got to decorate 6 eggs with various stickers.


We also had a craft with little cut out flowers...we decided we were finished though and the kids were ready to run around and play outside together. Where we live spring also means Fiesta... and that means cascarones! FUN FUN! :0)
Read More 0 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

0 comments



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼ 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ▼ April (13)
      • Works for Me... stuffed animal holder!
      • more canvas "photos"
      • That time again and we are SOOO excited!
      • Black and White photos on canvas!
      • BookBed Caddies!
      • Bench redo
      • Spring Cleaning!
      • my nemesis
      • Super painting!
      • We love SPRING!
      • Seriously cute right?
      • A room to grow in...
      • I am SOOO excited about this project!
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ▼  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ▼  April (13)
      • Works for Me... stuffed animal holder!
      • more canvas "photos"
      • That time again and we are SOOO excited!
      • Black and White photos on canvas!
      • BookBed Caddies!
      • Bench redo
      • Spring Cleaning!
      • my nemesis
      • Super painting!
      • We love SPRING!
      • Seriously cute right?
      • A room to grow in...
      • I am SOOO excited about this project!
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top