The kids had a blast and I really REALLY long for living in a house that isn't so... "citified". I LOVE being in the city for the conveniences BUT a house with a REAL yard, REAL trees, and more room for kids to run around and be kids...yeah, that would be great.
Here are some of my favorite photos from yesterday. Again, keep in mind that I came home with over 350 photos on my camera and certainly haven't gone through all of them with time yet. But here are a few that jumped out at me:













and my new favorite photo of my two favorite guys:

Ooooh!!! Great shots!!! Yahoo!! I wish I could assign you to my kids when I'm busy, but, dang! You've got your own kids to photograph. ;-) The weather was perfect for taking shots.
I'm soooo glad y'all came. We loved it!! And we love you!
Did you see what I did for you on my blog??