I agree with it and it's hysterical!
So very very true!
I never really understood (still not sure) why we couldn't tell people that their house was "an Eat at Joe's house" or why we should think twice about even saying/thinking such things. See, sometimes we even made awards for "prettiest house" and such and would give them to the house owners. I don't THINK we did that for the "Best Eat At Joe's House" and I thought we should. In my mind they surely KNEW that their house was in that category...obviously that was the look they were going for right? There is no way they could be blind to their tackiness and I thought that was truly what they were aiming for, that "acid lights" were lights they put up to show their humorous side.
Hmmm... maybe not?
still baffles me
:0)

You would think that they know they are going for getting noticed, not just simply being lit.