• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

My BABY GIRL is THREE!

Yep, yesterday my Baby Girl turned THREE!

I just can't believe it!
Where did the time go?
It is truly going by WAY too fast.
I don't want her to become a preschooler
(I work with those all day, I want her to stay my baby!)
I don't want her to be "getting ready for kinder"
I want her to stay at 2 year old and stay home
with me
FOREVER!


:0)



Her party was Sunday and it was SOOOO much fun
Dora was the theme (of course) and we all had a good time
Here are a couple of photos of the festivities.


This one is actually from school yesterday when her class was celebrating with her.
Today I got to see a glimpse of Georgia getting older...
she was in her BEDROOM PLAYING (that almost NEVER happens in this house)...and....
ALL BY HERSELF!

She was in there just a talkin' away to all of her little
toy animals. She was putting them in her dollhouse.
She was laying them on the floor and singing "Night
night songs" to them.
She was pulling out streamers and laying them on each
one and singing "Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday dear animals.." to all of them.
It was precious!
She actually played and entertained herself for at least 30 minutes!
(ok, so maybe I DO like THAT part about her getting older!)


:0)
Read More 3 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

3 comments

  1. Grateful for Grace on November 18, 2008 at 11:01 PM

    She is sooo cute!! It was a fabulous party and tons of fun for all. She really enjoyed it.

    Yeah.
    Sigh.
    Time flies.

     
  2. theevansfamily on November 19, 2008 at 3:52 PM

    Awwww, happy birthday sweet girl! (And Mama you look GREAT in that top pic!)

     
  3. Chelsea on November 20, 2008 at 7:24 PM

    OMG I missed it. I'm a horrible aunt. Life has been insane lately. I should call you and tell you about it. I think I'll do that right now.

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ▼ 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ▼ November (9)
      • Thanksgiving FUN!
      • Prayers needed...please
      • Works for me Wednesday..clean bathrooms!
      • My BABY GIRL is THREE!
      • YEA GOD!
      • YEA YEA YEA FOR NANA!
      • Works for me!
      • Medina again...with friends!
      • Halloween fun!
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ▼  November (9)
      • Thanksgiving FUN!
      • Prayers needed...please
      • Works for me Wednesday..clean bathrooms!
      • My BABY GIRL is THREE!
      • YEA GOD!
      • YEA YEA YEA FOR NANA!
      • Works for me!
      • Medina again...with friends!
      • Halloween fun!
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top