• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

Four kids are easier than two!

I am blessed with two of my nieces over for the day.
It's AWESOME!

Ya know, my day today..
with TWO 3 year olds
and
TWO 5 year olds
is much, MUCH, easier than my day usually is
with only
ONE 3 year old
and ONE 5 year old.

They all play so fabulously together.
They pair off
and...
that's it!

They could go all day without hearing from me at all!
I just go check on them every now and then
Feed them lunch when it's time
and go back to checking on them periodically.

Seriously.
It's that easy.
It's that wonderful.
I've done nothing!

I SHOULD be doing plenty
Plenty of cleaning that needs to be done.
BUT
I've straightened.
The kitchen is clean.
The laundry is getting washed.
The living room is clean.

So all is well
all is great
all is beautiful
(just don't ask about the playroom or the kids' room!)

Thank you Sista'~
Let's set this up for every week ok?
:0)

Read More 2 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

2 comments

  1. Grateful for Grace on January 1, 2009 at 12:56 AM

    I'm so glad it was fun for all five of you!! Yea!! Ummm... once a month sounds great. ;-)
    'Course, I like the idea of you living next door much better.
    love ya tons!

     
  2. Chaos Surrounds Us on January 9, 2009 at 7:38 AM

    I have to agree on the four is easier than two part:)

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ▼ 2008 (96)
    • ▼ December (8)
      • Four kids are easier than two!
      • The Woody Complex
      • Some Christmas Photos to share
      • A little bit of info... :0)
      • So what do you think?
      • RAOK
      • Just some photos...
      • Amen Sista'!
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (96)
    • ▼  December (8)
      • Four kids are easier than two!
      • The Woody Complex
      • Some Christmas Photos to share
      • A little bit of info... :0)
      • So what do you think?
      • RAOK
      • Just some photos...
      • Amen Sista'!
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top