• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

So what do you think?

A while back while talking to my Sis, we chatted about the upcoming holidays without Mom.

I don't know if I'll miss her more because it's Christmas or not, honestly I just miss her more each day no matter what the day is.

BUT

I shared my thoughts on what Christmas must be like in heaven. (my Sis just sorta' giggled with (at) me on my ideas)

I mean really, can you imagine?

It is probably the most beautiful party ever!

One angel didn't come down to the shepherds on that amazing night.

Not one.
A multitude.
It was glorious.
It was over the top.

I think that's how their party must be.

See, my Mom LOOOOVED to dress up for holidays.
She loved making everything beautiful, fancy, and as "over the top" as she could.

I just KNOW she has an amazing outfit picked out for the upcoming festivities.

I don't know that she had to go to Chico's to get it but I bet the shoes that match are amazing too.

If they let her decorate and help out, she'll do so with gusto. (and I'm sure she'll steer any angels that need steering in the right decoration for HOW things should be decorated ;0)

I just KNOW it's going to be beautiful.
And fun.
And glorious.
Rejoicing like we could ever imagine.

While this holiday might be one of my most difficult,
I think it's going to be my Mom's best Christmas ever.
Imagine spending Christmas morning with Christ himself.
Wow.

:0)
p.s.....maybe they'll even play "Honkey Tonk Badonkadonk" for her some time during the party?
Read More 2 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

2 comments

  1. Grateful for Grace on December 19, 2008 at 3:12 PM

    You make me smile.
    Picturing mom all decked out for a party makes me smile too.

    I love you!!

     
  2. Heather on December 23, 2008 at 5:25 PM

    That is awesome, I am laughing and tearing up all at the same time. Just picturing that party...I love it :) What a great way to think of your mom over the holidays.

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ▼ 2008 (96)
    • ▼ December (8)
      • Four kids are easier than two!
      • The Woody Complex
      • Some Christmas Photos to share
      • A little bit of info... :0)
      • So what do you think?
      • RAOK
      • Just some photos...
      • Amen Sista'!
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (96)
    • ▼  December (8)
      • Four kids are easier than two!
      • The Woody Complex
      • Some Christmas Photos to share
      • A little bit of info... :0)
      • So what do you think?
      • RAOK
      • Just some photos...
      • Amen Sista'!
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top