You see, "24" starts its new season (FINALLY) in just 5 short days.
"24" hasn't been on in over a year and a half since last season never happened.
So I've been waiting a LOOOOOOOONG time for this.
Since my brain is NOT what it used to be, I knew it needed refreshing.
With that in mind, myself, my hubby, and a neighbor friend are all watching ALL of Season 6 this week.
In preparation for Sunday.
Because it's just not right to be unprepared.
Jack wouldn't like that.
...........................
It will take place
between the hours
of 7 pm and 9 pm
...........................
:0)

You are crackin' me up...we do the same thing, except not for 24, sorry to say. Office, Psych, etc...and now we are so spoiled to watching shows on DVD it's hard to sit through the real thing (no, we don't have tivo...too advanced for us!). We're catching up on Boston Legal right now and I started Gilmore girls which is really cute. See ya! By the way...I was the one AmuzGrace was YELLING at in her capital letters...hee hee!
I'm so excited for you!! My Sweetie was tempted to get cable in the new home just for "24". ENjoy!!