This is Caleb hugging and kissing the Wii. It's all he really wanted and has been waiting a year for. He has asked for it at least once a month for that entire year too!



Here is what Caleb decided to leave out for Santa: two VERY small cookies and an apple (for the reindeer). :0)



and here are two especially for "Aunt Chosie". They LOVED their gifts! Caleb is going crazy waiting for us to make some of the slime with him...we'll get around to it .... soon. ;0)
Georgia has been carrying around all sorts of babies and animals in her carrier, mostly "Bear" though. :0)


Oh, soooo cute!!! Looks like all was great!! Yea!
My favorite is the one of Georgia looking into her stocking. That is the exact photo I hope for every year, but have never gotten. They never look in it that way. Awesome!!
YAY!! I have been meaning to call you but you know.. its the holidays, and things are a bit crazy. I am soooo glad that they liked them. ***Looks innocently to the floor**** Umm your's and Brandon's are still sitting on the floor of the guest room. But I love ya!!