• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

Floored!!!!

Ok, quick post here...just am floored about something. A bit outraged maybe even.
Shocked.

I just watched the movie "Made of Honor".
I liked it.
It was pretty cute.
Like many that came before it, but still cute.

Here's the thing though...
they said "the P word" yes, the actual word, THAT word....probably 5 times or more in a conversation.
AND they dropped "the F bomb".

AND THE MOVIE IS RATED PG13!!!!!!!

FOR REAL?
That is what my cover of it says...PG 13!
Simply why? Because there is no violence?
No OBVIOUS sex or nudity?
Plenty of it is implied.

Seriously though folks...
The "P word" repeatedly
The "F bomb"
and it's PG13????

I am SOOO glad I didn't have a teenager in the room while we watched it!

ok, I'll calm down now.

:0)
~robin
Read More 1 Comment | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

1 Comment

  1. Grateful for Grace on October 26, 2008 at 7:46 PM

    Yes, My Sweetie and I were really disappointed in that movie and the things they got away with. The scene where she is fixing up a painting, the P word, the F word, all in a PG-13 movie. We've noticed that PG-13 is as close to R as they can get sometimes. It makes me crazy.

    Yet another reason we have to prewatch or www.screenit.com and www.pluggedinonline.com for movies not matter what they are rated nowadays.

    I feel ya' sister (literally! well, the sister part, not the feel ya part!)

    hugs,
    me

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ▼ 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ▼ October (7)
      • Floored!!!!
      • yesterday actually....
      • Good Ole' Medina!
      • LOOOOVE the show!
      • I am THAT Mom!
      • I was tagged!
      • Actually getting some done...
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ▼  October (7)
      • Floored!!!!
      • yesterday actually....
      • Good Ole' Medina!
      • LOOOOVE the show!
      • I am THAT Mom!
      • I was tagged!
      • Actually getting some done...
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top