• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

I was tagged!

A while back I was "tagged" here at a fabulous site...5$ dinners. She's awesome! If only I could make myself cook more often, really cook. I just seem to stick to really simple things. I'd love to be doing the veggies too (storing them) because I buy the bag of broccoli to steam and it's gotta be WAY cheaper to do it her way. Surely I could do some of those recipes. OK, I digress. Let me get back to

I was tagged.

Here are the rules:
So, here we go...
1. I would really like to get a nose job. There, I've said it outloud. I would. Right or wrong.... part of me would LOVE to do it.
2. I love change. I love to move (relocate) and make big changes.
3. I used to be a LOT cleaner of a wife/mom and now I am messier but getting much more organized than I EVER was.
4. I don't really like that our alphabet has the letter "C", seems pointless to me.
5. I miss working out and being in shape. I really mentally long to exercise. I just can't seem to find a way that works into my schedule, my budget, my family. Very annoying.
6. Skydiving truly felt completely natural to me. I loved every second of it and wished to do it every day. I felt completely in "my element".
7. The older my kids get, the more I enjoy being around them!

Ok, I'm going to tag 7 people now... in no particular order (except the first one, she HAS to be first. ;0)
GfG at gratefulforgrace.blogspot.com, manda at mandagirl.com, tracy at tracystaats.blogspot.com, kat at theevansfamilytx.blogspot.com, digitreats (some adorable scrapping stuff) at digitreats.typepad.com, carol at frugalfinds.blogspot.com, and Shannon (I think) at rocksinmydryer.typepad.com (she is FABULOUS!)

:0)
~robin
Read More 1 Comment | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

1 Comment

  1. Chelsea on October 12, 2008 at 3:45 PM

    4. I don't really like that our alphabet has the letter "C", seems pointless to me.
    So your son would be Aleb? and I would be Helsea? I dont think so!!!

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ▼ 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ▼ October (7)
      • Floored!!!!
      • yesterday actually....
      • Good Ole' Medina!
      • LOOOOVE the show!
      • I am THAT Mom!
      • I was tagged!
      • Actually getting some done...
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ▼  October (7)
      • Floored!!!!
      • yesterday actually....
      • Good Ole' Medina!
      • LOOOOVE the show!
      • I am THAT Mom!
      • I was tagged!
      • Actually getting some done...
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top