I haven't done any in quite a while...I'm REALLY behind.
Halloween is coming soon, pumkin patch visit too and I HAVEN'T SCAPPED LAST YEAR'S! AHHH!
A few months ago I did 14 pages...but they were for my Sis.
SO...I'm needing to get a lot done.
My friend Taira motivated me. She's doing pages, learning new techniques, etc.
We're trying to get together now on Friday mornings with our laptops to visit and scrap while the kiddos play.
YEA!
I've actually done a few spreads then since this past week. I thought I could share them. I can't put any other photos up on a post right now. :0)
They aren't my most creative ones ever (which is why I could do 7 LOs in a week) but they are getting things done!
:0)
What's extra great about this page is that I just changed the blue matte to lavender, changed the journaling a bit...and voila~there's Georgia's page! (one of the MANY fab things about digital scrapping)





AHHH!! I SO need some help! We'll have to get together soon. Your LOs look great! I need to get my rear in gear.
Where do you take your kiddos to the pumpkin patch? Medina?
Yep! We usually do Medina plus a couple smaller ones. One year we skipped Medina when Georgia was younger but she'll enjoy it more this year. Not sure that it is worth if for your little one....
:0)
ANYTIME you want to hook up, let me know!
:0)
They look great, sis!
Fridays, huh? Maybe I could motivate myself. Could be my end of the school week treat.
great job, as usual.