Today we did our family trip to the Medina Pumpkin Patch (Love Creek Orchards).
This place is just so much fun!
Last year Caleb even said "The Pumpkin Patch is better than Christmas!"
He obviously really loves going and we go AT LEAST twice. Once to Medina (most years) and once to another patch (a little closer). Over the years we've been to quite a few.
Today it was Medina, and as a family.
It was fabulous.
The weather was perfect.
The kids were VERY well behaved.
EVERYONE enjoyed themselves!
YEA YEA YEA!
Here are some photos of our fun: (and keep in mind I have NOT done any photo adjusting or anything to these, I figured I'd go ahead and just upload them as is...or I'd never get it done! I also narrowed it down. I think I took about 180 photos today!)










:0)

I miss you guys. Tried to call you the other day....
The pictures are so cute! Actually I teared up. They are getting so big.
I can NOT believe how old Caleb looks in those photos, Sis! I just saw him last weekend, Chelsea, he doesn't look that old!! But he is growing up.
I'm glad you all were able to go as a family. Super. The weather was gorgeous!
Ummm... ok, did that chick Georgia was holding live? :-) That photo reminds me of the Mom's chick story!!
love ya!
Oh they are too cute. That looks like lots of fun!