• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

A relaxing (somewhat) Saturday

Christmas music is currently playing on the boom box next to me (a bit too loud I must say), the kiddos are eating lunch, the house is on its way to being a bit cleaner. For every mess I clean, another gets made. This is a lesson all Moms know (and ok...SOME Dads) and it's downright annoying. I cleaned the playroom and then moved on to hanging lights in the kids' rooms...only to find that they had then made a pretty sizable mess in the playroom. Ughh. The light is at the end of the tunnel though...NAP TIME is approaching! So...the girls will nap, Caleb will do quiet time, and MAYBE I'll be able to get some cleaning done. My goal: the MOUNTAIN of clean clothes in the hallway...get them folded AND put away. When that is done I dare say that I hope to also vacuum and empty/fill the dishwasher. May as well reach for the stars right? ;0)
As this season is full upon us now..and I am FINALLY actually feeling like it is the Christmas season, I reflect on what an AMAZING thing God did. Have his son sent HERE to Earth...knowing what would come. Do all of us that have kids not count the days during our pregnancies, relishing in our baby's growth, loving the wonderful thing inside of us before even meeting him/her. Then when our baby is born we can't help but to think of all of the wonderful things to come. The milestones, the memories. How would those be overshadowed if we knew exactly how and when (and quite horribly) our little one would die? Yet He did it. He did it for us. It truly gives me goosebumps each time I think of it. He loves us so much that he had his son born for us, to die for us. I don't think I could see my son skin a knee for someone else...at my hand...much less the horrible death Christ was put through.
What an AWESOME God. How very unworthy I feel yet how overpowered I am by His love, grace, and forgiveness.
Thank you Lord.

I shall return later...hopefully in victory over my goals!
:0)
~robin
Read More 2 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

2 comments

  1. Anonymous on December 10, 2007 at 10:53 AM

    Yo!Yo!Yo!

    Glad you're a bloggin', Sis!

    love ya!

     
  2. Anonymous on December 11, 2007 at 2:29 PM

    Hey, come on now! Start posting, girl!!

    hee!hee!

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ▼ 2007 (9)
    • ▼ December (9)
      • Happy Happy New Year!
      • the after holiday buzz
      • HO HO HO!
      • He did it!
      • the joys of being a SAHM
      • a good weekend
      • Ahhhh...I'm finished ....almost
      • A relaxing (somewhat) Saturday
      • Trying this out...

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2007 (9)
    • ▼  December (9)
      • Happy Happy New Year!
      • the after holiday buzz
      • HO HO HO!
      • He did it!
      • the joys of being a SAHM
      • a good weekend
      • Ahhhh...I'm finished ....almost
      • A relaxing (somewhat) Saturday
      • Trying this out...
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top