• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

He did it!

The performance went WONDERFULLY! He did a perfect job and I loved the show. I will post more later, just wanted to get the photos up...hopefully a video will be up soon..if I can figure it out!
more later friends (isn't he the CUTEST COW you've ever seen??) Oh...and in his classroom party, I walked in to see someone being wrapped in toilet paper, it was Caleb! He was being turned into a snowman! tooooo cute and funny!)
~me

Read More 5 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

5 comments

  1. Grateful for Grace on December 20, 2007 at 4:43 PM

    Too, too cute!!! Truly very sweet.

    I hope you can be as computer savy as me and get a video on your blog.
    hee hee

    love ya!

     
  2. Anonymous on December 20, 2007 at 9:55 PM

    Hey...Caleb is such a cutie pie!! so precious...and the snowman is hilarious!!! Happy Holidays!

     
  3. theevansfamily on December 21, 2007 at 5:34 PM

    He's ADORABLE! I love the pic with his hand in his head. Precious!

     
  4. Anonymous on December 23, 2007 at 12:29 PM

    School play today...Broadway tomorrow! Caleb's a cutie!

     
  5. Chelsea on December 23, 2007 at 7:54 PM

    Oh how I miss that face!!

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ▼ 2007 (9)
    • ▼ December (9)
      • Happy Happy New Year!
      • the after holiday buzz
      • HO HO HO!
      • He did it!
      • the joys of being a SAHM
      • a good weekend
      • Ahhhh...I'm finished ....almost
      • A relaxing (somewhat) Saturday
      • Trying this out...

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2007 (9)
    • ▼  December (9)
      • Happy Happy New Year!
      • the after holiday buzz
      • HO HO HO!
      • He did it!
      • the joys of being a SAHM
      • a good weekend
      • Ahhhh...I'm finished ....almost
      • A relaxing (somewhat) Saturday
      • Trying this out...
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top