• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

Happy Happy New Year!

Can you believe? TWO THOUSAND-EIGHT!!!! WOWZERS! GOOD GOOGALY MOOGALY! :0)

I hope everyone has a wonderful new year day! How was your new year's eve? I am currently hangin' out typing on my laptop, in the living room with my hubby who is watching some football! How cool is that! Laptop on my lapdesk...chillin'. Love it! We're gonna just chill. Watch some tv, maybe a movie. Then at midnight we'll go on the backporch and watch everyone else's fireworks. Works for me!

Ok, so my house isn't coming along much. We had Christmas all over again yesterday with Carol so my house got pretty destroyed again and my kids got tons of stuff. So now I'll start over with cleaning, organizing, etc. BUT then my aunt Beth and uncle Marion come on Wed...hmmm...it may all have to wait until Friday or the weekend. Goodness....I love the company, I love the holiday, but I'm ready for some normalcy. Ready for Caleb to go back to PreK and me have some time to clean! My kids are getting used to too many sweets, treats, and presents.

Hmmm...anything funny today....can't think of anything off the top of my head....we really just hung out today. Played in the backyard, went to the park/playground this evening, played Hullabaloo (my kids' favorite new game..thanks Sis!). That sort of thing. I can't come up with anything right now but I'll give it some thought....later.

gonna go watch some guy try to set a new world record for long distance jumping (he's doing it on a dirtbike). CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY! He'll hit a height of more than a six story building, and has to go over 310 feet (longer than the complete length of a football field).
We'll see how it goes!

:0)
~robin
Read More 0 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

0 comments



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ▼ 2007 (9)
    • ▼ December (9)
      • Happy Happy New Year!
      • the after holiday buzz
      • HO HO HO!
      • He did it!
      • the joys of being a SAHM
      • a good weekend
      • Ahhhh...I'm finished ....almost
      • A relaxing (somewhat) Saturday
      • Trying this out...

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2007 (9)
    • ▼  December (9)
      • Happy Happy New Year!
      • the after holiday buzz
      • HO HO HO!
      • He did it!
      • the joys of being a SAHM
      • a good weekend
      • Ahhhh...I'm finished ....almost
      • A relaxing (somewhat) Saturday
      • Trying this out...
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top