New Year's resolutions...are you making any? I always seem to make A LOT! You know the standards: exercise more, eat less junk, devote more time to Bible study and prayer, have a more structured and productive day with the kids, learn something new (this year mine is how to better utilize my camera and it's features, plus Photoshop), save a lot more and spend A LOT less....just overhaul myself! Hmmm... doesn't sound like too much right? I'm all for the thought of having a lot of goals so maybe I'll hit at least one or two of them! Right now I have huge expectations, I can do it all! :0) (it would help GREATLY though if God would at least add maybe 3 hours to each day!)
Hmmm....anything funny happen today? I want to try to take the time to remember/jot down little things when I post. Those little things that could go by unnoticed. (sounds like ANOTHER resolution doesn't it?) Honestly though, not sure if there was anything today...Georgia is talking more and more and still screaming "MOMMA!" at me...not my favorite thing. If you've been around her, you've probably witnessed this...it's not pretty. We're working on it but she's a bit head-strong (must get that from her father I'm sure!). Oh...I know something worth noting . I saw God's wonderful hands at work today. I saw Him cradle my daughter, protect her. Georgia was on the third step on our back porch...third CONCRETE step. She was coming up the steps but Eli was going down. He barely bumped her but he did, just enough for her to lose her balance. Those steps are always my greatest fear as they are rough concrete and lead down to more rough concrete. Georgia fell backwards, down one step onto her rump and down the next on her head and onto the porch turned to her face. On the corner even! It was one of the scariest moments I have had in a while. I was only a few steps away, but enough to be out of arm's reach and helpless as she tumbled. Just like that, 3 seconds of time but scary and possibly very damaging. I was terrified and quickly scooped her up to survey the damage. NONE. Not a single scratch or mark. Not a bump, a bruise, or a bo-bo of any kind. She was scared (although not half as much as me) but stopped crying within 10 seconds. I myself took much longer to compose myself and in that time, I thanked Him for protecting her. For being where I wasn't, doing what I couldn't. Gotta love that about Him. :0)
all for now!
see ya soon!
:0)
~robin

If it would make you feel like you're getting more done... you could come to my house! I'll take all the kids (yours included) somewhere for half a day and you can deep clean and organize MY HOUSE! Sound good?
You're chompin' at the bit to do it, aren't you?
I love you!