I'm just not.
I may have been more so back in the day...with bows, accessories, makeup... that sort of thing.
But I have never been into painting my nails.
Could be that I don't like the upkeep required.
Could be that it would take too long.
Could be that it never looked good on me (if you've seen my fingers and toes in real life, you'd understand)...
whatever the reason, I just have never painted my nails any colors.
So, my daughter had not experienced it..
until Nana came to town recently.
Nana only has one granddaughter...Georgia.
And Nana LOVES to spoil her grandchildren.
But those two things together and it means "girly time with Nana".
Georgia LOVED that Nana painted her nails pink.
She truly loved it.
Nana came back a couple of weeks later and Nana remembered to bring more polish (she's a good Nana like that), this time RED!
I can see a tradition has started.
and I like it
:0)




I don't like painting my nails either, mainly b/c it won't last longer than 3 hours! too much upkeep, but I love painting my neice's nails :)
Very cute pics! I can't get over how much Georgia & your sister's youngest daughter look SO much like you! such cuties :)
Oh, that makes me cry!
Mom did that with HB.
Waaaaaa!
Ok, I'm ok.
I'm so glad Georgia has a grandma to do this with her. Such a great tradition.
Oh Sis!...I didn't know that! How sweet! OK, now it is even MORE fabulous for me...awwww.....
NOW I will picture Mom doing the same thing...
ok..now I'm sad....
love ya though!