They are OK.
Yes...we got the huge pack like you see advertised on tv.
no, we didn't get it on tv, we found them at a nearby store.
The kids play with them on occasion.
When the kids got their bunk beds recently, they decided to decorate their new beds with Bendaroos. I'm all for it, why not? They come off easily and all of the cute swirls, zig-zags, etc... all over the bed frame was/is cute.
Then I noticed Caleb had started running around the house to different locations.
This is what I found.


I LOOOOOVE them!
He put one on EVERY door in our house.
Yes, EVERY door.
And I love EVERY SINGLE ONE of them.
They make me smile.
they really do.
:0)

Oh, that's soooo cute!!
(Look you, bloggin' fool! Yea!!!)
That is great...my kids want these so bad...but I know what they do with playdough and stickers...so I have not been brave enough to buy them. But if they come off easily...maybe...but they also look like twizzlers...so they may be appetizing to Little man!
Yours stories are always so entertaining!! The kids are getting so big and cute as a button! Miss you!!
Ok you have changed the look of the page twice in the last few days I have noticed.. but we dont get a new blog? Whats up with that?
Hey Cajungal ;) I have given you a blog award, just wanted to let ya know. Also, I hope the new job is going well????