

can you believe we got this ADORABLE AND AWESOME little car from a friend for free? It works and the kids LOVE it! We've never had a motorized little car but it sure is fun (and my kids still like to ride their bikes and such too... ((that was my concern and reason we've never gotten one before!)) :0)One of our recent evenings out found the kiddos playing with sidewalk chalk (as they often do) and turning it into more like a paint (as they almost always do). They LOVE to then smear it all over each other. Well...my van was nearby so suddenly it became a canvas to some ADORABLE hand prints! I loved it! (my friends and Hubby weren't quite as thrilled or comfortable with it). I just let the kids have fun with it and I think it turned out lovely. I truly wished I could leave it on the van for at least a few days but Hubs was worried about what that could do to the paint...
don't you think it's cute though? :0)





I totally LOVE the car. I would have left it.
Your neighborhood hang out are cool.
love ya!