• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

TONIGHT BABY!

Yep, tonight is THE NIGHT.

"24" starts tonight!

I am so excited! I will say that watching HOURS of it every night this past week was a bit exhausting so we took last night off. We will watch the two hour preview that was shown in Nov. tonight and then tonight's episode as well (YEA FOR DVR!).

I am very pumped.

Anxious to see who is still there (CHLOE AND MORRIS??? please! I guess with the little one around???) and who is not (NADIA can go in my opinion...or she'll just turn out bad..).

See any drama that will later unfold with Jack and Audrey.

What about Bill and his wife?

Who will be president now? Ya know, they seem to need a new one EVERY season lately!

I ended up liking Tom Lennox this past season...will he still be there?

Ahhh...so much to think about!

Are you ready?

The event takes place TONIGHT between the hours of 7 pm and 9 pm

:0)
Read More 4 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

4 comments

  1. Anonymous on January 12, 2009 at 12:57 AM

    I watched the last episode of season 1 (just for fun) tonight and was reminded of just how horrible Sherry and Nina were. Those were the days. I can do without Audrey and Kim. Was it good tonight?
    Pablo

     
  2. cajungal01 on January 12, 2009 at 7:12 AM

    Good...but disappointing to me... there IS NO CTU!!!!! CTU has been shut down. Kidna' reminds me of the Bourne series right now.. Guy trained now the structure that used him is shut down, our government wants to hold him accountable for actions while working for us, but wait...we need his help...

    We'll see how it goes.
    Surely Chloe will somehow make an appearance? :0)

     
  3. Grateful for Grace on January 12, 2009 at 12:04 PM

    I'm sorry you were disappointed. I would feel the same way. No CTU? Then who has that really cool ringtone on their phones??

    Oh, Pablo... Nina was soooo bad. Reminds me of that joke:
    If Jack Bauer was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Nina Meyers, and he had a gun with 2 bullets, he’d shoot Nina twice.

    We'll probably watch it on Hulu tonight.

    love ya, Sis!

     
  4. Unknown on January 12, 2009 at 3:16 PM

    I watched...although I've only seen season 1...so Adam adn I are going to rent the other seasons to catch up.

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ▼ 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ▼ January (6)
      • Remembered and celebrated!
      • My Sis's FABULOUS idea that I would love to see pe...
      • How CUTE are these?
      • TONIGHT BABY!
      • My BIG boy!
      • Are YOU ready?
  • ► 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ▼  January (6)
      • Remembered and celebrated!
      • My Sis's FABULOUS idea that I would love to see pe...
      • How CUTE are these?
      • TONIGHT BABY!
      • My BIG boy!
      • Are YOU ready?
  • ►  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top