• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

So...all is well...as we wait

I realized (and was pointed out by a friend) that I am seriously behind on updating everyone for Baby Boy. He is doing really well but still in the NICU. He has been moved though to the intermediate care of the NICU so that is fabulous. Now they are just waiting to see if his breathing can stay regular, get enough oxygen, and not lose anymore weight. My Sis has gotten to hold him, bathe him, and like all of her kids..he's a natural for nursing! YEA YEA YEA! So...it's a waiting game now.
In the meantime, I've had her "number 5" with us since last week and it's been going great! On some days it is 3 two year old girls...no problem! Of course, throw in the 4 year old boy and well..sometimes that's a problem. BUT as much as I love him (and I do!), he is just a handful lately. He's gotten SO much better with social skills when it comes to other kids BUT when it comes to his sister...ughh...it's just such a pain in the rear! We're working on it though and I have NO DOUBT that we will work our way through it. :0)

ok...off to clean up from breakfast!
:0)
Read More 1 Comment | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

1 Comment

  1. Grateful for Grace on April 7, 2008 at 11:21 PM

    And you are soooo da' bomb for keeping #5 for us! We miss her terribly!!!

    mucho love,
    Sis

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ▼ 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ▼ April (8)
      • Wordless Wednesday
      • So...walking pneumonia it is...
      • Two Days Early!
      • I'm tired and grumpy and my house is a mess!
      • The new room!
      • Wordless Wednesday
      • Ok, it's not Wednesday...but here are a few photos...
      • So...all is well...as we wait
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ▼  April (8)
      • Wordless Wednesday
      • So...walking pneumonia it is...
      • Two Days Early!
      • I'm tired and grumpy and my house is a mess!
      • The new room!
      • Wordless Wednesday
      • Ok, it's not Wednesday...but here are a few photos...
      • So...all is well...as we wait
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top