
Hello all! Here are some photos of G,Gab, and "number 5"!
I'll be back tomorrow with more of other things, updates on us, chatting, etc! This is really just so my sis can feel like she "saw" number 5...she wanted to come over and I told her no! (I know, I'm mean!)
Is there anything better for 2.5 year old girls than powdered donuts while watching Dora?




:0)

ADORABLE!! I SO want to come over and play again!
Is it just me or does "#5" look a whole lot like "The Princess"? :) G, is adorable as always. I like theevansfamily, above, want to come over and play, too! I miss you guys!!
Oh THANK YOU!! It makes me want to cry!! She looks very happy though and that makes me happy.
What adorable girls, really!!!
Ya' know I"m gonna need copies of those photos, right??
Great shots, sis!!
I love you TONS!!!
Nice shot of #5!
Your good girl!
Sweet sis you are!
Dawn :0)
oh my goodness #5 has grown up so much it's amazing. I almost didn't recognize her. GReat pics!