• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

photo shoot and winter fun

Georgia is suddenly ALL about getting her photo taken and it cracks me up! She enjoyed having a little photo shoot this evening, what a ham!






Then we enjoyed a great Texas Winter Evening and I put the kiddos to some use too! They had a blast and although their car washing skills left little to be desired, at least it was fun! :0)




Read More 6 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

6 comments

  1. Chelsea on March 4, 2009 at 11:12 PM

    TOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I think one of these may have to replace Caleb in the fairy costume as my wallpaper. She is turning into such a little diva. The sunglasses are just too precious! Miss you!

     
  2. Unknown on March 5, 2009 at 6:37 AM

    GREAT pictures. She is too adorable!!!

     
  3. Grateful for Grace on March 5, 2009 at 8:00 AM

    She really is such a ham. Funny! Maybe this means your Christmas photo this year will be uneventful?? ;-)

     
  4. Heather on March 5, 2009 at 2:31 PM

    Ok...can I please say that she reminds me of her momma in those pics? I love them! Too cute!

     
  5. Anonymous on March 7, 2009 at 3:45 PM

    Yep she's strickin a pose!!!!!! Our children will not be porters at the dealership though!!!!!

    hubby

     
  6. Anonymous on March 7, 2009 at 5:07 PM

    Strike a pose there's nothing to it......vogue!!!!!! Maybe she'll be in a music video soon.....not!!!!! One thing for sure they will not be cleaning cars for a living at the dealership!!!!


    love,
    Hubby

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ▼ 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ▼ March (10)
      • Our Baby Girl's Hand
      • Fabulous Photos Friday
      • If I could post photos...I would!
      • I won this dress for Georgia!
      • Bathrooms revealed!
      • Works for Me Wednesday!
      • Photo Friday...just a few
      • WORK...and play!
      • photo shoot and winter fun
      • Spreadin' the love!
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • Our Baby Girl's Hand
      • Fabulous Photos Friday
      • If I could post photos...I would!
      • I won this dress for Georgia!
      • Bathrooms revealed!
      • Works for Me Wednesday!
      • Photo Friday...just a few
      • WORK...and play!
      • photo shoot and winter fun
      • Spreadin' the love!
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top