She chose a Ball Party.
Not the kind of Ball Party Caleb would want.
The kind of Ball Party a little princess girl would want.
Dancing.
Fancy dresses.
Tiaras.
Dance cards.
Fancy cakes and punch.
It was AMAZING!
I loved everything about the party (my Sis is just great at parties!)
BUT
there was one thing that was my favorite.
See, I'm a little biased and see the world through my Momma glasses.
My little girl FINALLY wanted to wear her "twirly skirt" that she got for Christmas.
She's never wanted to wear it before.
Oh....it was too darn precious.
But how precious she was wasn't my favorite part.
The part I will NEVER FORGET was how darn cute my TWO KIDS were when they were dancing together!
They really danced!
AND
enjoyed it!
They even continued for a few songs.
Complete with Georgia being twirled by her big brother.
I fell in love.
(again)
Here are some photos for my girl before leaving and then at the party (with her fabulous dance partner!).
:0)







Love 'em!! Great shots, as usual.
I've been trying to get that first one (the pose and view) of my girls. Haven't been able to. Will you stop by again? ;-)
They really were cute dancing together!!
love ya!
That is so adorable!!! You and your sis rock, as always :)