• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

Photos to catch you up

Ok.
So I've been super busy.
Tired.
ETC.
AND AND AND
I haven't had internet on my computer for a month...almost. I can access internet from Brandon's but then don't have my photos or photo software for that computer.
So, I haven't posted.

Now I am going to attempt to just go crazy posting photos from our past month.

Because, who knows when my internet will go out on my computer again!
(it does it OFTEN.)

:0)














Ok...WHILE typing this post, my INTERNET WENT OUT AGAIN!
I had more photos to post and such but alas, no luck. So NOW I am on Brandon's computer. What a pain in the rear!

PTL that Blogger automatically saves and I could access this since I hadn't yet published.

Ok...see you...well...sometime!
:0)
Read More 4 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

4 comments

  1. Grateful for Grace on September 20, 2008 at 12:53 PM

    YEa! YeA! YEA!!!

    Beautiful photos!!

     
  2. Unknown on September 20, 2008 at 7:59 PM

    Great photos! Glad to know your trip was a succes.

     
  3. Chelsea on September 22, 2008 at 5:22 PM

    Love them! Miss you guys soooo much!! Things have been very crazy here lately to say the least. I think I just may have to change my desktop pic to the one of Caleb in the fairy costume. LOL!

     
  4. $5 Dinner Mom on September 25, 2008 at 6:52 PM

    Great picts! I said a prayer for you and GfG (we met recently through the blogosphere!) just now as you grieve and mourn for your mom.
    I got your message on $5 Dinners! I gather you live in SA. I grew up there and went to AH. I will be visiting at Christmas time!
    You must have an HEB there. I think it's a bit overpriced, but I am used to shopping in a midwest market, that tends to run a bit cheaper!
    The coupons I used today were mostly ones that I had received in a Kroger mailer. I also used several manufacturers coupons from the newspaper. I carefully planned this trip as I was restocking ALOT! My Kroger does double coupons up to $1. If HEB is the only store, then you will have to watch sale prices and match deals. I don't know if the "Grocery Game" is available for SA or TX, but you could certainly check (www.thegrocerygame.com). Its a database that you pay a small fee to get a list of the products that are at their "rock bottom" price! It is well worth the $1.20 a week that it averages out to! Feel free to email me at 5 buckdinners@gmail.com if you have anymore questions.
    Erin

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ▼ 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ▼ September (6)
      • can't say enough
      • An AMAZING day
      • First closet, now pantry!
      • Happy Birthday Mom
      • Photos to catch you up
      • Our Trip to the Beach
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ▼  September (6)
      • can't say enough
      • An AMAZING day
      • First closet, now pantry!
      • Happy Birthday Mom
      • Photos to catch you up
      • Our Trip to the Beach
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top