The other evening I sat back on the porch and watched the two kiddos playing in the sandbox. There was no arguing or screaming and instead I got to witness them TRULY playing together. It wasn't the first time they've played together but it was the first time they enjoyed one another for that length of time. They were making and baking some beautiful "chocolate cakes" together and helping each other in each step. "Do you need more Baby Georgia?" "Yes please Caleb, tank you!" "Baby Georgia do you need a candle for your cake?" "Yes please Caleb. Here Caleb, here a candle!" They both put two "candles" on their cakes (they were straws they found in the backyard). Then they sang "Happy Birthday to you", complete with "to Caleb and Georgia...." with each note sung in unison and of course perfect harmony. ;0)
I loved it.
I loved it.
It made my heart warm.
To see Caleb saying things so sweet to her lately truly makes me smile to see the work that the Lord is doing in Caleb. He is indeed doing great things in him and I love being able to witness it.
Thank you Lord for your work in Caleb.
Thank you Lord for giving me the opportunity to be with them to see it.
:0)

Yea! Yea! Yea!
Rejoicing with you in this.
I love you!
Awww...that touches my heart. Happiness right along with you my friend.
Oh what a great blessing to witness.
Time to post!!
(please)
Agree with GfG AGAIN!! You know, just because you have Wordless Wednesdays as an excuse does not mean you have to WAIT till Wednesdays to post!!!