• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

Simply the Best

She truly was. She was all I could have ever dreamed of having in a Mom. As time goes on it doesn't seem to get easier, I miss her more instead. I do remind myself of one thing though: I am SOOO lucky to have had a Mom like her. I know plenty of people who don't. Not all Moms really love unconditionally. Not all Moms are truly by your side for all things. Not all Moms tell you what you need to know but with complete love in her eyes. Not all Moms make you feel like you can handle anything that comes your way and if not...she'll handle it for you. Not all Moms never sway or falter in their complete dedication to you.
I could go on and on, I really could. The thing I've learned though is that not all Moms are like my Mom. She was all of that and more.
I pray to be even half the Mom she was.
I am so thankful that she got to show me how to be a Mom.
Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, simply the best Mom ever.






The two adorable Georgias!












































Mom feeding a HUGE STINGRAY!










This one is from Mother's Day last year when the three of us had lunch at a tea house.

Read More 3 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

3 comments

  1. Grateful for Grace on May 12, 2008 at 8:32 AM

    Good job, sis!
    Great photos!!
    We really were blessed to have had her as a mom.

    Yesterday would not have been 'right' if I hadn't seen you. I'm sooooooooooo glad we were able to spend time together.

    I love you MUCHO!!

     
  2. Unknown on May 12, 2008 at 1:10 PM

    Happy Mother's Day to you. You mom was amazing.
    Much Love

     
  3. Dawn @ simply transparent on May 12, 2008 at 7:50 PM

    Great pix and post!

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ▼ 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ▼ May (10)
      • Reason #2 to love the summer
      • New Haircut
      • Reason #1 to love the summer
      • Caleb's PreK Graduation...practice?
      • Wordless Wednesday
      • the tree is starting to bear fruit
      • Simply the Best
      • Narrowing it down is tough...
      • We're back!
      • And we're off...
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ▼  May (10)
      • Reason #2 to love the summer
      • New Haircut
      • Reason #1 to love the summer
      • Caleb's PreK Graduation...practice?
      • Wordless Wednesday
      • the tree is starting to bear fruit
      • Simply the Best
      • Narrowing it down is tough...
      • We're back!
      • And we're off...
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top