I always heard about how socks disappeared in dryers. I remember hearing my mom fuss about it when I was growing up. As I got older I thought MAYBE it was true. On occasion I would have a couple of socks disappear now and then.
But now...
It is more than true. I can't explain it. I can't figure it out. They simply disappear. No matter how many I buy, how hard I try to make sure that each person has their own type of sock and only that type. It doesn't matter. They simply disappear.
When preK was still in session I had to deal with finding socks 3 days out of the week for Caleb. The only hassle I really had in the mornings when getting him ready...finding socks.
Not anymore!
It's summertime!
YEA for sandals and crocs!
YEA YEA YEA for NO SOCKS!
:0)

haha...Oh My I can totally relate. I still cannot figure out where in the world the socks could go, but they go and never return..LOVE IT! Love summer!
You know how *I* feel about socks.
Truly, summer rocks in that area! Sandals, flip flops and crocs. What could be easier?
love ya!!
I despise socks! Doing the happy summer dance right along with you...
If you didn't see it before, you soooo need to read the April 2 post on my blog. Seriously. Because I so know what you're talking about!
Yay for sandals!