• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

Wordless Wednesdays

Ok...so I'm having a problem posting/blogging lately...just can't seem to want to do it. SO my sis gave me a great idea..."Wordless Wednesdays". I thought since this was the first one for me, I would at least explain. Wednesdays = post = photos only. Hopefully that will get me kinda' past the hump and wanting to post again. We'll see! For now though.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Read More 6 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

6 comments

  1. Grateful for Grace on February 27, 2008 at 9:50 PM

    Yea!
    Now, wasn't that fun?

    Cute stuff!
    love ya!

     
  2. theevansfamily on February 28, 2008 at 8:10 AM

    I love it! I ADORE the shot of PL and C. Priceless!

     
  3. Unknown on February 28, 2008 at 12:21 PM

    Very precious, love your family!

     
  4. Anonymous on February 28, 2008 at 4:41 PM

    I agree..with your sis! Blogging is fun!
    Accountabiltiy is 9/10's the law in here, now I'll add you to my list to ck your post and will be so disappointed if you aren't keeping up with it because you are too funny..signed your sis's friend and your newest blogger friend ~ Dawn :0)


    Dawn ;0)

     
  5. Anonymous on February 28, 2008 at 4:42 PM

    In case you didn't get the name..DAWN aka - the dork could not just sign it once!LOL

     
  6. Chelsea on March 3, 2008 at 5:54 PM

    Ok.. Eli on the treadmill, too funny! Umm.. I need pics sent to me please!!!

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ▼ 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ▼ February (5)
      • Wordless Wednesdays
      • WHAT???
      • a getaway
      • Settle in
      • Taking a glimpse
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ▼  February (5)
      • Wordless Wednesdays
      • WHAT???
      • a getaway
      • Settle in
      • Taking a glimpse
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top