I am so sad.
Yet I am thankful too.
I am thankful that He took her before her suffering grew worse.
I am thankful that we had some wonderful times this past year and I had (and took) the chance to tell her how very much I love her and thank her for all she has done for me.
I am so thankful that He is in control and has shown that in many ways.
It is such a sad and joyful time. So confusing.....
please keep my family (and especially PapaLou) in your prayers as we all deal with her being gone.
I know I'll see her again one day...but dang, that's a long time away.

I love you.
I love you, Sis!
I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.
I am praying for you, Robin, and thinking of your mom, who, like Paul, is discovering today her new and glorified body, free of weakness, illness, and grief. "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. To depart [is to] be with Christ, which is better by far." (Philippians 1:21-23) I know she is perfecting a dance to show you when you arrive at the Eastern gate. May the Comforter be your strength!
I love you. I am praying like crazy.
Aw! I feel for you Aunt Robbie.