Hmmm...well I'm in a pretty sassy mood right now. Got a fire lit under my booty and although it is NOT compelling me to get any work done around my house, I feel like I'm full of electricity and should go...I don't know...do some karaoke or something! I would say I'd like to debate but I don't feel like really thinking too much so it would have to be a really low-intelligence-level debate. I feel like getting on my soapbox about something...hmmm....not really sure what though, I don't tend to have a lot of those soapboxes around....anyone have any suggestions?
Let's not go political...that's what got me in this place to begin with (and NO, I'm not divulging any more info than that), I'm sure I could find some people out there though that would love to play conversational ping pong about spanking our kids. Hmm...that's always a fun one. Nah, it would just make me want to put them over my knee. ;0)
So instead, I think I'll stick my MP3 player headphones in my ears and jam to some LOUD music while my kids sleep...DARN...I don't have any music downloaded into my MP3 player! That actually sounds like a fabulous idea too but radio wouldn't be the same..they talk too much and it would be a buzz killer! Ok, so can't do that, can't leave the house (kids sleeping remember?), can't make much noise (yeah, you're catching on)...so what to do, what to do with all this energy????
For now I guess I will do my best to release some here simply typing to you....
Went to the park today with the three amigos. They had a blast, it was beautiful, it was well needed and worked perfectly. Caleb made friends instantly. He first drew an innocent sweet girl into his web and she was adorable. She played with him for a while on the playground equipment but was not real excited about the constant barrage of "wanna play get you?", she was not interested in constantly running around. So his next victim was great...an adorable four year old boy who was excited about playing "get you". This time though...Caleb had met his match and he was quickly outmatched! This boy was fast! Unlike Caleb, this boy had just arrived at the playground and Caleb's hour already under his belt was quickly starting to show as he and Tyson ran and ran. Caleb had a blast though and was luckily blind to how quickly Tyson could catch him while it took him much longer (if he indeed did succeed at all!) to catch Tyson. They played for quite a while. Then much to my satisfaction, Tyson cheerfully said "Wanna play Hide and Seek?" (I was starting to feel for my son who was not as fast as I had grown to believe). Caleb quickly and cheerfully replied "YES! SURE!" So off Tyson ran to hide while Caleb counted. Caleb then turned around to look for Tyson and after a mere 3 seconds, Tyson shouted "I'm over here!" Now came the interesting part...Caleb has never played hide and seek where the person "wins" by making it back to a "base". We have never done this....in our house you chase the person back to the sofa and upon meeting at the sofa, you tickle them and then switch turns. He didn't know that you could "win" Hide and Seek. Luckily it didn't bother him too much and I think the whole point Tyson was trying to make, escaped Caleb. Caleb was just happy to go hide. Caleb's tactic was much different though. As Tyson had really been finding another way to get chased and outrun Caleb, Caleb is all about the hiding. He really hid and Tyson couldn't find him. After quite a few minutes, Caleb started "whistling" (which is a really high pitched "oooooo oooooo") to help Tyson find him...giving himself enough time though to make it back to base. It was great fun to watch the interaction...really cute. :0) BTW, while all of this was going on, the girls were beyond happy chasing birds around the pavilion area. I don't know that I have ever heard Gab laugh that much...that loud or that long! They found joy in that simple activity for over 30 minutes!
maybe that's what I should go do with this energy....chase some birds, all the while...laughing my heart out! That'd be quite a sight huh? :0) (must say...I would attempt it if my backyard was suited for that sort of thing...which it's not...too small and my horse would think it's some game and pounce on me!)
For the rest of the day.... we're gonna probably lay low. Hubby gets off of work early (hopefully) so we'll hang here and probably take a family walk this evening. If I can stay awake later tonight, he and I have another movie to watch... "War" I think? Jet Li and Jason Statham. This is what we call an "equal opportunity" movie. Has a character that both of us like, whether either of us like both of them...Brandon likes Jet Li and I like Jason Statham. (If you are familiar with Jason Statham then you may know why I like him....EYE CANDY baby!) The other night we watched "The Kingdom"...really good movie too. I wasn't real excited about it so I was happily and pleasantly surprised. That had a few characters we both liked, myself most excited about Jennifer Garner and Brandon is a fan of ...well..any war movie really. :0)
What about you? Seen any good movies lately? What about books? I need a new book to read... any suggestions? Right now I am "reading" the photography book Understanding Exposure (the revised edition) and although interesting...certainly isn't an easy read and will take a LOT of time.
ok..Caleb's already up so my time here is through!
:0)

It's about time!!
Ok, if you promise to run around chasing birds and laughing, I would actually charge up the video camera I haven't used in ... well, quite too long...a bit to film it. Two things could happen:
1) We could win some money on America's Funniest Home Videos (kids' college fund!)
OR
2) You could be committed to a psych ward.
Either one would be entertaining, sis!!
Gimme a bit to charge the camera...
This is actually a comment about your 24 post. Monk started on time, so 24 could have. The actors could have just adlibbed the lines. Jack scowls, shoots everyone, tortures Nina and Palmer comes back to life to be the president, Sherry is locked in a closet with Mike and a nuclear bomb. Mike dies instantly, but Sherry survives, like any good roach. Jack tortures Nina some more, and realizes that he likes it. Kim never returns and we all (except me) wonder what happened to her. Thankfully, we never find out that she was really Mike in disguise and she died in the closet.
Paul
Ok, yeah, he's pretty funny!
Hellllo!
I posted on my blog.
Hope it's funny enough for ya'.
:-)
love ya!