These Medina layouts were VERY simple but I like it. It looks better larger, the background paper does have a very light texture to it but you can't really tell here. Also, the layouts may be simple but the first one took quite a while because I actually made the tree components and the ribbon! First time for me to do something like that from scratch! :0)




I saw in a magazine a challenge to "Make it Thick" with bunches of layers. So this bike layout was my attempt at that. I like how it turned out and will try again in the near future. :0)



The bowling layouts are scrap"lifts" from one I saw online. This made it SUPER easy for me. A "scraplift" is seeing a layout you like a duplicating it on your own. :0)



What a wonderful display of your beautiful family! Kids and the puppy are tooo adorable and Brandon's not bad either! HaHa!
Keep up the good work!
luv, Papalou
Cute, cute, cute!!
How I wish I could just email you photos. ;-)