• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

Layouts

Maybe if I post my new layouts on my blog it will help me make sure to scrap? I hope so! I've done a few lately, albeit very simple layouts, but I HAVE to keep going! I am extremely behind. If posting them helps motivate me then that's great, if it helps give you ideas for any layouts you may need to do, even BETTER! :0)

If you aren't a scrapper, or if you are a traditional/paper scrapper...digital scrapbooking is WONDERFUL! If you want to know all of the MANY many reasons to digital scrapbook, let me know and I'll share my opinions with you. :0)

Again, many of these are simpler than I often do BUT it is helping me catch up. All of these are just from events/activities for the month of September! It was a busy month.

have a super day!
~robin










Read More 2 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

2 comments

  1. cajungal01 on October 11, 2010 at 3:52 PM

    Ooops..the kinder one isn't from an activity this month! Sorry! I did just make it this month though.... :0)

     
  2. cajungal01 on October 17, 2010 at 10:20 AM

    Also, there are more layouts...I did the family getaway for both kids but I only posted Caleb's. Same for the beach ones too.
    :0)

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ▼ 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ▼ October (8)
      • Good morning and Happy Monday!
      • Hmmm...not sure
      • This past week's layouts!
      • Works for me Wednesday
      • Layouts
      • Another week ahead...
      • This week's menu
      • Photo Friday
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (8)
      • Good morning and Happy Monday!
      • Hmmm...not sure
      • This past week's layouts!
      • Works for me Wednesday
      • Layouts
      • Another week ahead...
      • This week's menu
      • Photo Friday
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top