• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

Hmmm...not sure

I'm not sure really what I'm going to be making this week for dinners. Good thing I post this each Monday, makes me take the time to figure it out!
Ok, I have chicken breasts in the freezer so we'll have sour cream chicken one night.
We didn't have the red beans and rice last week.

I'm going to try this:
Mon~mini taco bowls * with corn and salad
Tue~red beans and rice with sausage
Wed~sour cream chicken, acorn squash, and rice
Thur~Saucy pork medallions *, stuffing, peas
Fri~chicken tacos ^
Sat~open...

I made my pot roast again last night for our couples group that meets on Sundays. I got a lot of compliments so it seems like everyone liked it. :0) YEA!

Notice the little marks?
* = new recipe for me
^ = crock pot recipe

:0)
have a great week!
What is on your menu?
Read More 0 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

0 comments



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ▼ 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ▼ October (8)
      • Good morning and Happy Monday!
      • Hmmm...not sure
      • This past week's layouts!
      • Works for me Wednesday
      • Layouts
      • Another week ahead...
      • This week's menu
      • Photo Friday
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (8)
      • Good morning and Happy Monday!
      • Hmmm...not sure
      • This past week's layouts!
      • Works for me Wednesday
      • Layouts
      • Another week ahead...
      • This week's menu
      • Photo Friday
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top