I truly try to make the most of our time together lately.
Each Saturday I ask each child, "What do YOU want to do today. Pick one thing." And we do those things. Plus more but at least those things.
Sometimes it is "Go to the park" sometimes "bake cookies" (which we did a while back from scratch and I was so proud!) sometimes "make slime" or sometimes "a picnic!" As long as they are things that have the three of us together and doesn't cost a lot of money... we do it.
Georgia's favorite thing to do lately is DANCE.
She loves it.
She puts on her "twirly skirt" sometimes..and dances to our favorite cd "Kids favorite praise songs".
It's adorable!
Here she is twirling around and then dancing with her favorite "person"... Baby Bear.



:0)

I'm so glad she's finally enamored with her awesome skirt! We all knew she had to have it, it just took her awhile to get it. She looks darling!