Good habits.
Eat fresh fruit every day.
Drink 6-8 glasses of water every day.
Read the Bible every day.
Exercise every day.
Journal every day.
the list goes on and on and on
BUT I have finally done one of those things EVERY DAY for the past MONTH!
A month ago today our pastor challenged us to read our Bible for five minutes EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF OUR LIFE.
yep, THE REST OF OUR LIFE.
That's huge.
I took that challenge, prayed a prayer of commitment, and...
I have now read my Bible for AT LEAST 5 minutes EVERY DAY for the past month.
I'm pretty pleased with myself
and mostly
I'm pretty pleased with God and how He is working in me.
So many changes in my perspective
attitude
priorities
Yea God.
So here's to the first month of MANY!
:0)

Yea! I'm so glad He enabled you to do it, is blessing your through it and will bear fruit in your life with it.
Wahoo!!