• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

I do better with a list...especially one with check marks!

Hi and good morning!
As I go about getting more organized, I have learned something. It's pretty common but still effective.
I do better with a list.
I do much better with a list with check marks.
I also do really well when things have containers.
I do amazingly well with things have containers that are labeled!

If things have a place, a truly designated place, I put it back there. I don't put things that don't belong there. It makes things easier. It is WONDERFUL! :0)

SO, my newest project is one I made last night. I'm not sure that I'll use it this week though because it's not completely finished.
I saw this idea at another blog and fell in love with hers (and therefore made my own just like hers!)
(as soon as I can find her blog again, I promise to post it!)

Here are mine:





I would show you the one for each day but some of them are still png format. These are the ones that are already jpg. :0)

I want to laminate these so I can mark on them each day but then clean it off. I am going to attach them all together with a metal ring and hang them on my refrigerator.
:0)

wish me luck!
Read More 2 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

2 comments

  1. Connie on March 25, 2011 at 10:32 AM

    LOVE this idea! What program did you use to make these?

     
  2. cajungal01 on March 25, 2011 at 1:24 PM

    I have an Microsoft Digital Image Suite... it's an older program and not in stores anymore. You could probably use PhotoShop Elements. I just "made shapes" and filled them with color for the red blocks, made text blocks, circles, etc. It wasn't too hard at all. I'd send one to you as a png but I'm not sure how you could work with it. Let me know if you'd want one though! :0)

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼ 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ▼ February (2)
      • I do better with a list...especially one with chec...
      • Get motivated!
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ▼  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ▼  February (2)
      • I do better with a list...especially one with chec...
      • Get motivated!
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top