• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

I'm BAAAAACK!

Well hello there! If you are reading this, there is no telling how you found it as I haven't "blogged" in a super long time. Welcome back and thanks for coming by!

I am not sure what I want to do with my blog now...what sort of purpose I hope it will have. It may just be my ramblings but hopefully it will be more often.

I am blessed to be a Stay At Home Mom right now and I often find myself craving some adult conversation. I know blogging isn't exactly a "conversation" but I've been known to dominate conversations anyway...this way, nobody will get their feelings hurt! ;0)

I do plan on posting my menu for the week each Monday.

I plan on posting "Works for Me" on Wednesdays.

I plan on sharing about the multiple Bible studies I am doing (I am currently doing 3 different studies).

Other than that...no plans. We'll just see where this ride takes us.

:0)
~robin
Read More 1 Comment | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

1 Comment

  1. Grateful for Grace on September 29, 2010 at 11:47 AM

    First of all, YEA! You blogged!

    Secondly, uhhhh... 3 studies? Wow!

    Thirdly, YEA! You blogged!

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ▼ 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ▼ September (2)
      • WOW, back again already!
      • I'm BAAAAACK!
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ▼  September (2)
      • WOW, back again already!
      • I'm BAAAAACK!
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top