• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

A glimpse of us!

SOME photos from our trip

It's obviously very hard to pick some photos from the trip because we were gone for TWO WEEKS and have LOTS of photos. BUT here are some to show some of the highlights! :0)

Fun at Pat O's! :0)

Caleb prayed that God would protect him from the jelly fish! He did this all on his own and it was ADORABLE! (and it worked)


Caleb became a swimmer on this trip! Went from not even getting into a "big pool" without a ring and vest to SWIMMING in the shallow end and jumping off the diving board (with vest). It was amazing!


love the family traditions.....Caleb always looks forward to riding the tractor with Uncle Chuck!
We found THIRTY-SEVEN hermit crabs! It was a blast and such a huge HIGHLIGHT of the trip!
We went to the Insectarium in New Orleans and it was great...and perfect for Caleb!

Brandon ate meal worm salsa and the kids and I ate chocolate chip and cricket cookies!

We all went to the aquarium together too and it was so much fun. Caleb LOVED petting the sting rays and "baby shark" (I'll find those photos soon)!

Seeing friends was one of the BEST parts!

for those that don't know...this is HUGE for Georgia!
Caleb swimming!


The absolute best part though was getting to spend so much time with Dadaw. Just watching the kids play with him was great. :0)
Read More 4 comments | Posted by cajungal01 edit post

4 comments

  1. Grateful for Grace on June 7, 2009 at 10:22 PM

    Yea! I've been hoping you'd post some pics!
    Looks like an awesome vacation! I'm so very glad.

    Ok, I almost threw up at the mealworm salsa. Seriously! Seriously??? Egads!

     
  2. Unknown on June 8, 2009 at 7:43 AM

    Glad you guys had a great time! Looks like a lot of fun =)

     
  3. Grateful for Grace on June 10, 2009 at 10:37 PM

    OH, and totally LOVE the underwater photo! I can't wait to get some of those... well, I can. The water's too cold for me still. Maybe I'll send HB under for me. ;-)

     
  4. Chelsea on July 6, 2009 at 10:24 PM

    So, I'm gonna be your sis in this comment. WE NEED A NEW POST!

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Every Minute of Every Day...






About Me

cajungal01
Here I am finding myself getting closer to "middle aged" and loving life more and more. I think I learn more about myself each year and while some things I find a bit discomforting (and will work on), others I am proud of. I love how the Lord works in all of us constantly and as we each pass through various seasons of our lives he sends different people... some as mentors, some to mentor, and some to walk parallel with. I look forward to each day and what He brings with it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (41)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2010 (16)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ▼ 2009 (41)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (6)
    • ▼ June (1)
      • SOME photos from our trip
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2008 (96)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (7)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2007 (9)
    • ► December (9)

My Blog List

  • Not JUST A Housewife
  • Positively Splendid
  • iDreamofClean
  • somewhat simple- DIY projects and creative ideas for your home and family
  • Grateful for Grace
  • The DIY Show Off
  • Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!
  • Crafts & Sutch
  • Under The Table and Dreaming

to the beat of His heart...

Archive

  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2009 (41)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ▼  June (1)
      • SOME photos from our trip
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright to the beat of His heart.... All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top