I didn't have any that really worked for fall SO I knew I needed to figure something out.
This is what I came up with and I LOVE them!
First I got plain white plates at the Dollar Store. 3 plates = $3.
Nice.
Then I picked up some big artificial leaves at Michael's...$1.50 for a pack of 5
I grabbed my Rubbermaid container of brown glaze (glaze paint mixed with some brown paint...the same mixture I use for the furniture I redo). I used a papertowel and simply rubbed some glaze on the plates. I didn't use much and I rubbed in a circular motion, rubbing until I liked how much/how little was on the plate.
Then I simply hot glued the leaves in place.
That's it!
I was going to go over it all with a clear coat, mod podge...or something but I think it would have taken the glaze off. S
They are simple yet they look perfect!
Three plates for less than $4.50
:0)

I just love it when you are frugal and fun!
Can't wait to see the cabinets in a few weeks. Are you geared up?
~Sis